The Disrupted Executive
How to move from a permanent executive to a portfolio way of working
The Disrupted Executive is a practical guide to freeing yourself from the corporate shackles and realising the opportunities offered by portfolio working.
- 166 Pages
- 25 January 2024
- ISBN: 9781781335864
Would you rather be handcuffed to a six-figure salary or work in a different and more authentic way?
If you are an ambitious executive who has achieved the corporate dream of money, position, power and high accolades only to feel unfulfilled and ask yourself ‘What’s next?’, this is the book for you.
The Disrupted Executive is a practical guide to freeing yourself from the corporate shackles and realising the opportunities offered by portfolio working – full-time, part-time or as a side-hustle. From shifting your mindset and building your portfolio to practical exercises and taking the jump, this book will help you embark on a more fulfilling, lucrative and flexible career path that works for you.
Find out how to:
• Identify your skills, passions, working needs and expertise to prepare your exit strategy
• Position the skills you need to succeed in the future of work
• Map out your journey towards portfolio working, from shifting your mindset to creating your own personal brand
• Build your network capital – the community of people who are there to support, celebrate and stay with you every step of the way
• Disrupt yourself and monetise your expertise outside the confines of corporate life
Pat Lynes is an award-winning entrepreneur, founder and CEO of Sullivan & Stanley (S&S), and author of The Interim Revolution. His goal is to improve the future of work by helping organisations create change from within, empowering staff and creating better working environments, as well as offering individual guidance on how to use portfolio working to create a personalised, lucrative and satisfying work life.
Learn more at sullivanstanley.com