The vital ingredient that makes sales success stick
Sales Glue brings together insights from the worlds of performance psychology and sales mastery to help you understand the essential mental and behavioural traits that make an outstanding sales achiever
- 168 Pages
- 29 August 2023
- ISBN: 9781781338018
Bridge the gap between how you think and how you sell – and never miss another sales opportunity.
Changing your mindset will not only help you increase your sales, but will also build and maintain your emotional resilience and sense of fulfilment at the end of each working day.
This second edition of Sales Glue brings together insights from the worlds of performance psychology and sales mastery to help you understand the essential mental, emotional and behavioural traits that make an outstanding sales achiever – and how you can develop them.
Read this book to:
• Understand and leverage the direct link between how you think and how you sell
• Harness the way your brain naturally functions to create habitual sales activity
• Take building rapport to the next level and learn how to influence prospects effortlessly
• Discover how to set sales goals that convert into bankable results
• Create laser-like focus to boost your prospecting and sell more
Matt Sykes is a sales trainer, author and public speaker, but first and foremost, he’s a sales professional. With over twenty-five years of sales experience across a variety of B2B roles and sectors, he is ideally positioned to help salespeople unlock their latent potential and boost their performance and results.Find out more at www.salescadence.co.uk
‘This book will improve not only your approach to sales but also your approach to life.’
– Ian Tucker, bestselling author of Your Simple Path