WRITING A BOOK SYNOPSIS FOR ANOMA PRESS
- The opening of your synopsis should include the title, the general subject area, and the proposed length of the manuscript. Then write a short description of your book and its purpose. Write this as you would expect the back cover book blurb to be.
- Following this, include an overview of, and introduction to, your project. Explain what the book will cover, why you are the person to write it and who the audience will be.
- It will be useful to know what prompted the writing of this book and how you will be addressing its subject.
- Please include a Chapter outline with a short description of the content of each and include two sample chapters so that we can see the style of your writing.
- Finally add a short background and profile of the author(s).
- If you have done some market analysis, please also include a summary of this.